Volunteer for The 10x10
YOU CAN HELP PRODUCE THE 10X10 IN ANY NUMBER OF WAYS!
In addition to financial support from our Sponsors, we rely on the help of more than 50 volunteers to ensure the success of the 10x10 Art Exhibit and Sale.
To accomplish the various stages of preparation, the Committee requires the assistance of more than 50 volunteers. Each year community members generously donate time and talent to produce the 10x10.
- Businesses offer financial support through sponsorships.
- Spindleworks artists hang posters.
- Bowdoin athletic teams help with framing and at pick up.
- Restaurants provide appetizers for the reception
- Brunswick Junior High School students help serve at the reception
You too can help! Here are some of the myriad ways you might volunteer:
- Working at "drop off" on September 9th when artists drop off their pieces (See Drop Off Procedures, below)
- Hanging posters
- Counting out and distributing postcards
- Handing out programs at the event
- Donating an appetizer for the event
- Working as a buyer’s assistant at the event
- Helping with clean up after the event
- Working at one or both pick ups on September 30 and October 4
These are just some of the rewarding opportunities we have available. All are fun, social, and much appreciated. Which one(s) appeal most to you?
To volunteer, just drop an email to our Event Chair, Kristi Hatrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know what you'd like to do.
2016 VOLUNTEER DROP-OFF PROCEDURES
2016 10x10 Steering Committee
Connie Lundquist, Chair
Lee Cheever, Publicity & Facebook
Bonnie Gilman, Volunteer Coordinator
Kristi Hatrick, AAE Executive Director
Darcee Pantaz, Reception Co-Coordinator
|Rafael Machias, Framing
Meghan Perham, Reception Co-Coordinator
Nancy Senecal, Posters & Calendars
Peter Tetreault, Treasurer
Dede Wilder, Website
Joy Wiley, Drop Off Coordinator
Jenny Zagadariello, Artist Liaison
Samples of artwork from previous 10x10 shows.